Dubstep ID (WIP) Dubstep ID (WIP)

it would be WAY better if the sounds didnt have such a high attack...

TwentyOneOfficial responds:

"remember that it's work in progress"

Magic Magic

This is a really nice song! I'd really really love to know how you got that rhode-like sound in the beginning!

Prexis responds:

uh reverb and eq I guess

A Sight Into Nothing A Sight Into Nothing

Pretty nice :) It made me feel like i was travelling through a forest or something... my only problem is that it ended at a really weird spot and so did some other instruments like the bass at 0:40. Good job :) 4/5

Bromosome responds:

Thank you! I get what you mean, and I'll try improving on this next time!

At The Speed of Sound At The Speed of Sound

This is a pretty nice song, but its a bit messy in my opinion. A lot of the instruments sort of blended together, and made it a bit hard to differentiate the melody and the bass and such.
On the other hand, the actual song is great! I really think if it was mixed better then it would be a much more appealing song.
P.S. If my name sounds familiar, u left a review on one of my songs. Thank u for that, it really motivated me to know that someone cared enough about my music to go out of their way to write a review :) Good song, 3.5 Stars

HJfod responds:

First off, thanks for the review! I really like it when I see the little star in the upper left, so thanks! :DD

Secondly, I know this isn't really well mixed. I'm not a pro in making music, but I'm trying to improve all the time (and I mean I think I'm a "bit" better than at the start...) Also I know that some things aren't so great like the bass, I've been thinking of updating this song to be better with mixing it so that the bass is more hearable (is that a word?) and there's more detail c:

~HJfod c:

Emphatic Warcry Emphatic Warcry

Pretty good :)

Stargazing (original by Austin C) Stargazing (original by Austin C)

This is great! Its just the bass in the beginning that threw me off, but that aside its a great song.

Tower of Despair Tower of Despair

So sad :( You are a good person for doing what you did. Fantastic piece too.

I0TA responds:

i just want to show my solidarity.

thank you for your review.

Forgotten Dreams Forgotten Dreams

Its great! My only problem with it is that its a little on the repetitive side. The melody just repeated throughout the entire song. Other than that I really liked it. Keep making music :)

DjCrystalux responds:

Thanks ;)

Kurt Cobain Tribute ( Instrumental ) Kurt Cobain Tribute ( Instrumental )

This sounds totally Nirvana haha. I've listened to them my whole life, all their songs, and this definitely sounds like them, like something off "With the Lights Out" especially around 1:30. Good job! I swore i heard his voice while listening to this lol